To schedule a wedding in the Painesville Municipal Court:
- Please call the Lake County Marriage License Bureau at (440) 350-2326 for information and requirements to obtain a marriage license or visit their website at https://www.lakecountyohio.gov/probate-court/marriage-department.
- At least one of the parties must reside within Painesville Municipal Court's jurisdiction:
- Concord Township
- Fairport Harbor Village
- Grand River Village
- Leroy Township
- Madison Township
- Madison Village
- North Perry Village
- Painesville City
- Perry Township
- Perry Village
- $50 Court Costs ◊ Non-refundable deposit payable at time of scheduling your appointment. (No cost for Active Military Personnel. Must have ID present.)
- Weddings are performed on Thursdays 10:45 am.
- Photo ID must be presented at the time of scheduling your appointment.
- Please fill out the application and bring completed application with you to schedule your wedding ceremony date.
|Wedding Application - PDF Format||Download|
|Wedding Application - Word Format||Download|
Weddings will not be scheduled by phone, however, you may call Sue Germovsek at (440) 392-5875, M - F, 8:30am - 4:00pm for additional information.